Last Updated on
New casinos not on Gamstop 2020
This guide is for players wanting to try new casinos not on Gamstop. As the competition is fierce among new casino sites it’s a good idea to have a good overview of what operators that accept UK players. To help you find the best new casino sites not on Gamestop we have tried all options and broken down all the data into one easy-to-use top list.
Browse the list below to find your new favourite casino. With our help, it’s easy!
Best new casino sites not on Gamstop
Benefits of playing at new casinos
In our opinion, the biggest advantage of playing on new casino websites is that they are built on the latest technology.
Some older operators have slow systems that tend to be unstable. Also, they are not flexible enough to use new improved CMS systems.
This means that any modern reward system is impossible to handle, making older operators subpar to new casinos.
Sure, established operators do have the advantage of experience, trust and cashflow, but new casino sites make up for it by offering better products and most importantly; much bigger bonuses.
This we will cover in the section below.
A new casino means new bonuses
New non gamstop casinos 2019 have the advantage of being able to offer way more bonus offers.
This is because most of them are not licenced by the UKGC, which in this case is good.
We do agree a proper licence is needed, but when a casino has a Curacao eGaming licence instead of the UK Gambling Commission licence there are a few important differences.
- The casino can promote more than one bonus. In the UK it’s forbidden to promote bonuses that are not part of the first welcome bonus.
- The casino is not bound by any bet limits.
- On new casinos not on Gamstop you do not need to send any verification documents before you start playing. This is a big one, that gets on many players nerves. UK casinos have to request a source of wealth, as well as documents proving your identity and address. Needless to say, it’s a daunting task and it’s required even before you can use no deposit free spins.
Are new casinos not on Gamstop safe to play at?
Not all online casinos are safe. Period. However, at NonGamstopCasinos.com we only list the safe options for you, making the gaming experience much more easy-going.
In our experience, the best new casinos not registered with Gamstop are just as safe and secure as the top UK licenced casinos.
It all comes down to customer service and the mindset of the operator. Who’s to say UK brands have a better mindset than operators in the Caribbean?
Games at non gamstop casinos
If you’re used to playing only Microgaming or NetEnt games, perhaps the game selection on non gamstop casinos will be a bit of a surprise.
It’s not the same, as game providers listed on the stock exchange can’t offer games to UK players on casinos without UKGC licences.
You will usually find really good providers like Play N’ GO, Betsoft, Playson, Playtech and Fugaso.
These game studios are a 100% legit and are controlled by third-parties like eCorga amongst others.
Popular games on new casinos
The most popular games on new web-based casinos are slots. Hands-down, over 90% of all bets on online casinos are placed on slot machines.
The most popular game providers in the UK are:
- Williams Interactive
- ELK studios
- Play N’ GO
- Just for the win
- Relax gaming
- Ash Gaming
- Booming Games
- Novimatic (green tube)
- Merkur Gaming (Cashino)
- Big Time Gaming (BTG)
- Yggdrasil Gaming
- Blueprint Gaming
- Pragmatic Play
In addition, the most popular slot machines in the UK are:
- Mega Moolah
- Mega Fortune
- Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead
- Bonanza MEGAWAYS
- Jammin Jars slot
- Raging Rhino
- Immortal Romance slot
- White Rabbit
- Zeus 2
Why are some new casinos not blocked by Gamstop?
It’s all pretty straight forward and works like this.
- An online casino needs a licence to be able to strike deals with third-party game providers to include their games on their sites.
- Most casinos have an off-shore licence, meaning they can then offer their products in other markets online.
- Popular off-shore licences are MGA (Malta) and Curacao eGaming.
- Some new casinos have these licences, and they accept UK players. By doing this they are not playing by the rules of the UKGC, which means they do not pay tax in the UK either.
- If a new casino does have a UKGC licence, they will soon have to join the Gamstop register. This means all new non Gamestop casino operators will be based off-shore.